The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Our new project

Budman has decided that our, meaning my, new project is to take pictures in black and white of the kids and some really pretty nature, print them out about 8x10 and hang them in black frames going up the steps. He wants about 10 to 12. So today at lunch I went outside here and snapped some good ones. Once I get them downloaded, I'll post them so you guys can tell me what you think. I am no Ethel, but I try!

That's all I have for now kids! Until tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Nuggie99 said...

Looking forward to it!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger NineCats said...

Me too! And don't worry about not being Ethel, I can't have two adopted daughters named Ethel... ;-)

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Staci said...

That is a fantabulous idea! Can't wait to see 'em!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Taz said...

How very neat-o! I can't wait :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home