The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stupid Ear part 2!

Well, as I said in a previous entry, I was feeling better. Well, I should just keep my mouth shut from now on because as of Sunday night, my ears are killing me again! They feel like they are full of water or something and it just plain hurts! I am going to the Dr's today, actually I leave in about 20 minutes. Hopefully, she can give me something to get rid of whatever it is that is wrong with me. I feel like I can't hear very well either and people are getting annoyed by me because I keep on saying "WHAT?" and apparently I am yelling when I think I am talking normally. GRRRRRR!!!
Anyway, I'll be back either later today or tomorrow, hopefully being able to hear...

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Hope the appointment went well and you're feeling better!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Budgyrl, you're falling apart! I think you need another vacation. But I am glad to hear you are a Yankees fan. What an awesome catch last night against Boston. I hope you saw it.

Feel better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home