The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I hate sick

So I went to the Dr yesterday. I have been feeling ucky since I got back from Cancun. I thought it was because I was back in VA and not in Cancun anymore, but apparently that is not the case.
I called my Dr yesterday and make an appointment for 2:30. I left work at 2 to give me plenty of time and I was also secretly hoping if I got there early, I'd get out earlier. I got to the office, the same office I have been going to since like 1995, and there was a sign on the door that they had moved and gave the new address. I was a little pissed, but I haven't been there since last year so I figured that maybe they moved a while ago and just didn't think to tell people anymore. So I went and got back in my truck and called right away to let them know I was at the old building, so I was going to be a few minutes late. I told the girl I didn't know they moved. She made sure I knew where the new building was and told me to take my time. So I drove to the new office, had a tiny bit of trouble finding it,but I ended up being only about 5 minutes late past my appointment time. I sat in the big waiting room for a while, then I was called back to the little waiting room where they took my BP and asked what my symptoms were. Then I sat there and waited. The walls there are PAPER thin and I could hear everything that was going on in the other exam rooms. Then I heard something that really pissed me off. The Dr asked a patient if he found the place OK, he said yes and she said "Good, Today is our first day here."
That's right, it was their first day there, and I called that morning to make my appointment and no one bothered to tell me that they moved. Of course because I have no back bone, I didn't say a word.

Anyway, the verdict is that I have an inner ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection. Oh happy day...

I am on Augmentin(sp) and sudafed. So I am a bit loopy and I warned my boss. She just laughed at me and said to be careful when I walk so I don't bump into stuff, since I did yesterday cause my balance is all messed up. It still is, but not at bad.

I am going to try and get in on Ethel's Weekly Photo challenge, so hopefully I can do that tonight. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home