The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Friday, June 23, 2006

Movie quiz
















OK, so first there was the picture with all the bands on it and now there is this one. This one has 100 films on it. I have gotten about 60 and I am pretty much stumped. I'm not going to post what I have cause I want to see what you guys come up with first. Help me out here. Put your answers in the comments so I can steal the ones I don't have. I think I've gotten all the obvious ones, but I could be wrong because what is obvious to me may not be obvious to someone else and vice versa. So get to work cause I need the answers!

I found that if you save it to your computer and open it so you can zoom, it's easier to see all the little stuff in the background.

6 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Taz said...

I had to ditch this thing it was driving me loony. Maybe I'll come back to it at a later time. How many did you end up finding?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

I am up to about 63 I think. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

I can't even start, because I know I won't be able to stop until I've found them all!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Nuggie99 said...

I agree with Ethel!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

That is exacly how I feel. This thing has created a monster

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Bgirl:

I will catch up with you blog stuff next week (check mine please), but today I say thanks.

Love, Jeremiah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home