The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today's post (Started Yesterday)

Well, I am feeling better finally. So that is good, I can play with the Budkids again and not have to stop after only 10 minutes. Poor little Budboy, I would be outside playing ball with him and I would have to stop and he would say, "Mommy, are you doin otay?" I tell him that mommy doesn't feel good and he would tell me that I should get some sweep so I could play bawl more. I took his advise and darn if he wasn't right! He is such a good little guy! I just love him to peices!
This is a picture of him playing in the sprinkler on Memorial Day.

Baby Budgyrl didn't want any part of it though. She ran down the sidewalk when the water was coming back around and came back up on the porch with a very mad look on her little face. But as soon as I pulled out the camera, she was all smiles. She says cheese now everytime she sees one.
This is the picture I took of her
Aren't they the cutest? I know!!

I finally got fed up and took off the nails I had done before vacation. The guy left them way to long and it was almost impossible to type or pretty much do anything. Now my nails are toast, but they will grow out, so I guess it's ok.

Today is Friday and I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. We were supposed to be going to the Yankees at Orioles game tonight for Budman's best friend's birthday. His wonderful, loving wife planned it for a surprise. She bought the tickets, got us hotel rooms right across the street from Camden Yards and both Budman and I got half the day off so we could leave early enough to get there without too much traffic. The Monday we got back from our vacation, the best budfriend called and said to Budman, "We are not going to a baseball game on June 2." He said he had no idea what he was talking about. He said it again and again Budman played dumb. Then he said that he and another friend had signed up for a fishing tournament for June 2 and he was doing that and not going to the game. I cannot imagine the hell that was brought down on him from his wife for that. So that is why today is just a regular old Friday for me, but a Friday all the same. Out of the 4 of us, I would have been the only one all decked out in my Yankees gear, while they were wearing their Orioles stuff. Whenever Budman and I go to Yankees/Orioles games, people always look at us funny because Budman is wearing his bright orange Orioles shirt and I am wearing my shirt with a big ass Yankees logo on it. He always says I'm lucky I'm cute or he'd push me down. Then I tell him he's lucky he has the keys or I'd push him down. Good times!

It's usually the same when we go to football games because he is in his Cowboys stuff and me in my Giants stuff. It's always at a Redskins game too, so that's fun. The only time we agree on who we are there to cheer for is when we are at a race. Then it's all JOOOOOONYER!!

Well, I guess that is all I have for now. Happy Friday everyone and thanks for reading!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Taz said...

Happy Friday :o)
Great pics of the Budkids :thumb:

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Adorable. I love your blogging, Lauren. You write very well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home