The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Monday, May 22, 2006

Quiz Bloggin

Thanks to Taz, who thanks Ethel, I give you my quizzes:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 40% Conservative, 60% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal





You Are a Chick Rocker!



You're living proof that chicks can rock

You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas

And when you rock, you rock hard

(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)






You Are Bud Light



You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.

In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!

You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.






Your Lucky Underwear Is Red



You're confident and bold, and your lucky red underwear will only make you more sure of yourself.

You have a great zest for life, and you tend to take on impossible goals - and succeed.



When it comes to love, it's hard for you to take the time to open up. You're too busy conquering the world.

So if you're looking for a little more romance, put on your red underpants. And see where their passion takes you!






Your Stripper Song Is



Closer by Nine Inch Nails



"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I?ve got no

Soul to tell"



When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.



And Finally




Your Pimp Name Is...



G-string Dynamite


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home