The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Monday, April 24, 2006

No Title

So, I'm sitting here, minding my own business, eating some bryers chocolate ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup and sprinkles, and "Stumbling" and the first site I came across as I sit here is http://www.extrapounds.com/ . WTF is that all about! I have been doing so good on my diet, which means I have lost about 33 lbs and I have one weak moment and karma rears it's ugly head! How dare it! I am going to finish my sundae and I am going to enjoy it very much. I have not had real ice cream for a very long time! I have been eating crappy sugar free ice cream or no ice cream for a very long time and I am tired of it! I LOVE ICE CREAM!! There I've said it. I'm done now and I feel better.
See ya soon!

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger NineCats said...

You're doing good Budgyrl. It's ok to do what I like to call "Controlled Cheating" once in a while. Don't let coincidence get too you!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks so much! Controlled Cheating is a very good way to look at it! I will be using that from now on!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

WOW, 33 pounds! You need go on www.extrapounds.com and kick their asses...

I like your blog. I came via "The Ethel Experience" route...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home