The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Monday, April 03, 2006

Alright, Alright!

OK, so, all the cool kids are still doin it and I've slacked off. So, I'm going to try again. I'm going to try to remember to post at least once a week. We will see how that works out. Maybe I will copy my kick ass internets friends, Staci, Ethel, TMLS, Taz, Nine...and I think that is all, and do what they do. If any of you have suggested topics, let me know and I will write about it. Even if it is nonsence, I am a mother after all and have to come up with answers to strange questions on a regular basis, so this should be a peice of cake!

Anyway, to date, I have lost 30.6 lbs, which means I have 10 to go before I go on my long awaited vacation to Cancun for my 5th wedding anniversary. That means I have 5 weeks to loose 10 lbs. I keep saying I can do it, but then I keep having set backs. All I want to do is look hot in a bikini. Is that too much to ask? Well, I will have more to write tomorrow

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger NineCats said...

Welcome back GYRL! I've missed you!
Congatulations on the lost pounds! Excellent work. 10 more should be easy, I KNOW you can do it!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Budgyrl!!!

We can do it!!! I have a month to lose 6 pounds to get my 30 by 30 goal. I know we can do this together. :D

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks guys!! Yes Staci, please remind me! I should put a weekly reminder in my freakin Outlook!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Ethel said...

Oh, P.S. - I'm sure you already look hot in a bikini! :kiss:

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Taz said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
Budgyrl is back!!! I've missed your bloggage chickipoo. You can get those 10#'s off I know you can do it. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home