The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Monday, April 10, 2006

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I spent quite a while earlier today writing a post called Monday's ramblings. It was about my WW meetings, how my Budman didn't do his RPDE because of the weather, and just some other mundane stuff. I came back to check it out and see if anyone made any comments and it isn't here!! Where is it?!? It was here and now it's not, I don't get it at all! It just doesn't make any sense! And now for some unknown reason, when I hit enter, the little blinking curser dissappears!!! This is driving me absolutly crazy! Now the Budkitty is licking my hand and trying his hardest to get between my fingers and the keyboard. I guess I will try again tomorrow and maybe I will have something more interesting to talk about. Have a good night all!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

I hate it when Blogger eats a post. I've been copying the longer ones and pasting 'em in notepad before I publish just in case.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Hey! I wondered what happened at the Driving Experience. That sucks. So do you literally get a raincheck? I'll say another DAMN for ya!

Wanna makeout?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

I think it ate my comment, too! Damned Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home