The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I was going to blog about how I don't care about celebrities personal lives and how I can't understand why we feel their private lives are our business, but I got bored with it because frankly, I don't care enough.
So I will do a few stumbles and let you know what I find. First we have this little video about smart animals. I think that 99% of animals are extremly intelligent. Here is proof.
http://www.flurl.com/featured/Smart_Animals_77244.html
Next I came across that My Heritage facial recognition thing, which is here
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN
You upload a photo of yourself and it tells you what celebrities you look like. I look most like Pamela Anderson. Not bad if I do say so myself! Does this contradict my, I don't care about celebrities thing?
Next we have a few amusing photos



So next I came across this website http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?catid=14&blogid=1 which cracks me up! The kitty in the first picture is hilarious.
And then after that, nothing worth talking about came up.
I am uber bored today because I am waiting for people to send me work. I hate these days. When I sit around for hours waiting and waiting. There is nothing to do, so I decide to blog, but since I am bored with nothing to do, you end up with crap like this!
Sorry I couldn't do more today, i just don't have a lot to say today! Like they say, no news is good news!!
BLAH, whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home