The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Budgyrl's I's

I got this idea from an internets friend TMLSB, who I would link to, but haven't figured it out yet so I kept his link, who got the idea here and the idea is this: Simply complete all of the I statements as honestly as you can. Or just complete them .
I am: smellin' like the rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed
I miss: my grandmother and Harvey's Lake
I want: A house with a yard for my kids to play in
I have: a super cute kitty named Puddy
I loathe: rude people
I fear: riding in a plane
I play: my music loud
I hear: Gretchen Wilson right now
I care: about others including those I have never met
I smile: everytime I think about my kids
I wonder: What it would be like to be able to really sing
I poke: my husband when he is snoring like a freight train
I love: NASCAR
I mess: up a lot
I ache: when I realize I may not be completely happy
I think: I need to go back to school
I always: eat too many jelly beans
I am not: really good at anything except being a mom
I sing: off key and loud
I cry: more then I should
I talk: about stuff I shouldn't sometimes
I spill: my guts to people way to soon sometimes (thanks to beer)
I wish: I could talk to my grandmother one more time
I keep: Trying to make it work
I am not always: a good person
I can: always give more love
I can't: say no to someone in need
I write: crappy bolgs
I win: when I play Budboy at candyland
I lose: when I play bud teen at anything
I smell: my kids hair while they are sleeping
I confuse: a lot
I need: to lose 10 more lbs
I should: make myself happy

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Taz said...

LOL you did it too.

"I write: crappy bolgs"
No you don't, I like your bolgs :o)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Staci said...

We have a lot in common. I just did my 'I' post and while I am PMSing. All it did was make me a little weepy. Rolls eyes.

I really liked yours!!!!!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Great list!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks guys! Mine made me a little weepy too Staci, especially the "I wish" one. Gets me every time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home