The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am such a blonde!

I turned on commet moderation and then forgot all about it! UGH! So let me say, I have read all of the comments and I appreciate every single one of them! I am going to turn off the moderation so that doesn't happen again. I was just thinking to myself that no one like poor wittle me enough to comment on my posts! So I thank each and every one of you and I also would like to say a special thank you to the person who pointed it out to me! It won't happen again for sure!

5 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger NineCats said...

Feculence Occurs (a polite form of s... happens)!
It's ok to be a blond!
I like blonds... and redheads and brunettes...

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks Warren! HUGS!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

It's about freakin' time. :P

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Taz said...

Comment mod is a wonderful thing :o)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

So now that you've figured out comment moderation, how about a new post?

:whistle:

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home