The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Halloween Hijinx

So around the office we have a little thing going on that is quite fun. It's called Office Phantom. I got to work yesterday to find a big bag of yummy candy with a letter in it and a picture of a ghost. The letter says that you have been tagged by the Office Phantom. Then there is a little poem, then it says you need to post the ghost so everyone knows you have been tagged, and tag three others. No one knows who got who, so all day we have all been trying to figure out who got who. Good times.

The problem with this little game is that there is now candy EVERYWHERE! Everywhere I go, everything I see, everything I do, CANDY!! This time of year is so hard for a girl on a diet. Oh well, a few peices won't kill me, right? Well, if it does, at least I die happy!

We are also having an office Halloween party on Monday. We all get to bring our kids and they will trick or treat around the office, then we will eat lunch and if El Presidente is in a good mood, we will get to go home early and prepare for the festivities of night time trick or treating.

Budboy is bothering me cause he wants to wear his costume all the time.
"Please Mommy, just for five minutes, pleeeeeeeeeeeease! I promise it's a great idea!" (everything is a great idea)
"No sweetie, your costume if for Halloween"
"It's never gonna be hawoween is it? HUMPH"
That has been going on every day for the last two weeks. Next year I will buy his costume the day before Hawoween. And FYI, those damn Disney costumes are friggin expensive! $56 for two costumes, just the costumes too, no accessories! Power Rangers don't really need guns, well that is what I told Budboy. He said that wasn't a great idea.
Baby Budgyrl is going to be Minnie Mouse. The cutest Minnie Mouse ever! A Minnie Mouse with red hair too!

In my neighborhood, all the parents walk around with glasses of wine and or beer, so I'm packin a cooler to put in the bottom of the stroller and my girlfriend and her husband, my nephew and his mom and me and my two kids are going trick or treating in style. I'm even dressing up this year for the first time in about 5 years. I'll let you know how our drinkin, I mean trick or treating goes.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
*insert evil laugh here*

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Ack! Our office is bursting with candy, too!! What's up with that? Evil bastards!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Taz said...

Happy Halloween :)
I brought my own candy to work, like I NEED it LOL

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Happy Halloween, Loren! Hope your trick or treating went well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home