The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Well kids, here we go!

Well, I have three internet friends that have blogs and I want to be one of the cool kids, so here I am.

I guess I can tell you a little about myself. I am the mother of two beautiful children, a boy who we will call Budboy and a girl who we will call Baby Budgyrl. Budboy will be 4 at the end of next month and Baby Budgyrl is 9 1/2 months old. I know I am so young how on earth can I have a 4 year old! Anyway, I have a husband who we will call Budman and sometimes dumbass, depending on the mood and what it is he did. =). I work for a very large telecom company doing government contracts, and that's all I have to say about that, for now anyway.

I know you are probably asking yourself, how did she get the name Budgyrl. Well, Budman works for an Anheuser Busch distributor and when we first met and actually went out of the house, it was discovered by the guys he works with that I am the only girl that can keep up with them beer for beer, so they named me Budgyrl. I got to decide how to spell it though.

I love NASCAR and I am a huge Dale Jr. fan and was one before it was cool to be one. I don't jump on the bandwagon, I mean hey, i'm still a NY Giants fan! Bigons. The previously mentioned internet friends, I met at a NASCAR message board. Hi Amy, Staci and TML!! I'm such a copy cat!

I love Metallica. The first record (who else remembers vinyal) I ever bought was Ride the Lightening when it was first released. I was very young.

The things I will write about are pretty much everything and everyone. There are a few co-workers that will get written about, some good, some bad. No one is safe.

Well, that's my first post. I hope I remember to come back and make another one! Oh yeah, I'm pretty forgetful too. I forgot to mention that before.

8 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger TMLSB said...

One piece of advice. go to www.dooce.com and read about "being dooced" before you write too much (good or bad) about work and co-workers.

my gift to you. And nice job for your first blog. Now get to makin' out...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks for the advise! I will do that.

Now where is Staci! ;)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Here I am! *smooch* Nice job. I'm completely clueless on my blog; I just write whatever I feel like. So don't feel like you're doing it wrong because it's not possible.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Oh, and read this part first, at the dooce site.
About Dooce

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger NineCats said...

So this is where you all go to have your make out fests...

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Taz said...

Awesome job Budgyrl
I started blogging yesterday, it's a blast...so far.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad you guys came to read my lil ole blog!! You guys rok!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Oh and I read about the DOOCE, so well, you guys know I am smarter then that, so I will not be writing about such things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home