The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Update

So I was able to find a room 6 miles from the track and it's not more expensive then a college education! I am so proud of myself! It's not by any means cheap, but, it's not gonna break the bank, so I'm happy.

I am getting more and more excited! I just downloaded some Johnny Cash, Merle Hagard and Willie Nelson for the trip. I got the Johnny Cash that was live at Folsom, so that totally kicks major ass.

Now I think I need to shop for some more JR stuff!! MUST. HAVE. NEW. CLOTHES.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger NineCats said...

Excellent work Budgyrl!

I didn't know you were a Country Music fan?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Oh yes, big time! But, shhhh don't tell anybody! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home