The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm bored and don't have anything interesting to talk about.

Things I would like to do before I die

1. See my kids get married
2. Be happy with my life
3. Go to Europe
4. Have 1 MILLION cats (just kidding, but I love me some kitties)
5. I don't have a 5th, I didn't really have a 4th...

Things I CAN NOT do
1. Math, any
2. Root against Dale Jr.
3. Have only one beer
4. Cut my hair
5. Drive slow when there is no one else in the car

Things I CAN do
1. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
2. Drink lots of beer
3. Make my friends laugh
4. Ride a horse
5. Smoke like a chimney
6. Spend the hell out of some money

Things that attracted me to my boyfriend (Husband in my case)
1. His smile
2. His eyes
3. He is really really hot
4. I felt at home with him right away
5. He makes me laugh

Things I say most often
1. IIIIII KNOW!!
2. Right
3. What the Fuck
4. Shit
5. crap

Books I love to read
1. James Patterson, all
2. Anne Rule, all
3. Where the Wild Things Are
4. Guess How Much I Love You
5. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
6. Goodnight Moon (The last 4 are to my kids incase you didn't know)

Movies I love
1. The Godfather I & II
2. Scarface
3. Titanic
4. Forrest Gump
5. The Breakfast club
6. Anchorman
7. American History X
8. A Clockwork Orange
9. Goodfellas
10. Reservoir Dogs
11. Anything Scary, I added this one since 10 is never enough, I could go on and on with this one fo sho!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger NineCats said...

Only 1 Million Cats?? :shock:

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

I know right? I would love more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home