The life of me, Budgyrl

I am pretty sure the title says it all

Friday, May 05, 2006

2 More Days!

I am leaving for Cancun in 2 days!! I am trying so hard to work and get everything done that I need to get done, but it just is not happening. I know I will be in a mad rush at 3:30 to try to it all taken care of. I just have to much other stuff on my mind to think about work!

I think that when an employee is getting ready to go on vacation, that employee should get the last working day off before they leave for free without having to use vacation or anything like that. If I ever own my own company, that will be the policy.

I have been almost completely packed for 2 weeks. I bought 2 new bathing suites, a pair of shorts, and a dress that is quite sexy if I do say so myself. I am amazed at how many pairs of shorts and tanks I already had! I sure do love my tank tops.

Tomorrow, after Baby Budgyrl and I get home from baby ballet, I am dropping her off with Budman, then my mommy and I are going to get manicures and pedicures.

We have to be at the airport at 4:15 am for our 7:15 am flight. That kind of sucks, stupid terrorists! But I don't care, because by 2:00 pm Cancun time, I will be in my bikini, sitting by the pool with an ice cold beer in my hand! *Please have Bud Light* I guess Corona will do if they don't since AB does own 51% of Corona. No matter what country I am in I will always be loyal to my Budweisers!!

Anyway, I am going to try to get some work done, but I do think I need a cigarette first....

6 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I am drinking a Bud Light right now and toasting your vacation. Have fun, and please, no more talk of bikinis. My knees are weak!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Taz said...

In case I don't see you before you leave have a wonderful trip :o) Remember to go by Carlos & Charlies and also by Senor Frogs. You guys will have a great time there, we did.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

Thanks guys! I know I will have a wonderful time!
I will post bikini pics when I return! Sorry J, couldn't resist! =)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger NineCats said...

Enjoy your vacation! I know you'll have a great time. And with the new slimmer you, you'll (or more likely Budman) will be fighting off the admirers... ;o)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Budgyrl, I feel so bad I didn't get to see you off but I was in NYC! Anyway, I am sure you were smokin' hot in that bikini and I can't wait to hear all of your stories!

Drink a Bud Light for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home